How sun princess became Fay and Fox
Once upon a time there was a princess that was called Sun princess. Even though that wasn’t her real name everybody called her that because of her bright strawberry hair. She was the loving child of her parents (the king and Queen) and she was joyful with a loving heart. Even though the princess had everything anyone could ask for she felt her heart empty and sad. It wasn’t the nice things or the elegant clothes or even the celebrations and the jewels that she wanted and craved for. It was the exploration over her country that she was dreaming of, meeting new people and living adventures as the ones in her books. Unfortunately her parents were overprotective of her and they didn’t even let her learn how to ride a horse further more let her go on an exploration. She was their only child and they would make sure nothing bad would happen to her. As a sequence of that the princess many times felt like suffocating in the castle and as time passed by she felt even sadder.
One day as she was looking out of her window she saw a fox chasing a rabbit. The princess was enchanted by the color of the fox, by her grace and at the same time of how funny she looked. She started calling her while running towards the castle door. She wanted to see and if able to talk to the fox. Unfortunately by the time she was out in the open the fox was nowhere to be seen. The princess was sleeping and wakening with the thought of the fox and waited by her window many days for the fox to reappear. But a whole week past by and there was no sight of the beautiful animal. The princess got disappointed. She walk by the lake watching the ducks bathing thinking of what to do in order to see the fox again. Suddenly the fox came and sat beside her.
– You came!!!! The princess shouted at the fox.
– I heard you were calling me. Who are you?
– Oh Fox I have wanted so much to talk to you!!! I am Sun princess the daughter of King and Queen.
– Don’t you have a smaller name? This one is definitely too big to remember!
– Actually my real name is Fay but everybody calls me Sun princess because of the color of my hair. But Fox tell me!!! Where have you been, have you gone beyond the forest? I am so envy of your freedom. Please tell me what is out there!!!
– If you’re envy of my freedom and my stories then why don’t you come with me to see for yourself?
– Can I? Do you think we are going to have an adventure?
– I am sure of it! Come let’s begin.
-Yes let’s begin!!!